The POGO Pass will score you FREE Admission to 17 venues some with multiple visits for a period of ONE year from the date of purchase. Even if you only used this for the Phoenix Zoo and i.d.e.a museum, then you'll be getting your investment back, AND basically making money! Since this is good for a year, the outdoor options are great for fall and spring, too!
Here's a list in order of visits per month/year and how you can really maximize your savings! It's so fantastic with some great options that give you multiple visits throughout the summer to keep your kiddos busy.
- Tempe Paintball: 1 visit per month ($40 per visit with equipment rental and 100 paintballs)
- USA’s Skateland: 2 visits per month ($8-$12)
- Castles & Coasters Amusement Park: 1 visit with a Silver Pass which includes Unlimited Rides & Mini Golf ($30 per pass)
- Golfland Sunsplash: 1 waterpark admission per year ($30 per adult)
- Stratum Laser Tag: 2 visits per year ($17-28)
- Phoenix Rock Gym: 2 visits per year ($18 per adult)
- Phoenix Zoo: 2 visits per year ($14-20 per person)
- i.d.e.a. Museum: 2 visits per year ($8 per visit)
- Pump it Up: 2 visits per year ($9-$20 for open jump tickets)
- National Comedy Theater Phoenix: 2 shows per year ($14 each visit)
- Makutu’s Island: 2 visits per year (~$15-20 per visit just for band)
- Diamond Backs Baseball Games: 2 games per year ($12-$40 value each)
- Phoenix Mercury: 3 games per year ($12-$40 value each)
- Arizona Rattlers: 3 games per year ($10-$40 value each)
- Enchanted Island Amusement Park AND splash Pad: 4 visits per year ($17.00 per unlimited ride admission)
- Fat Cats Bowling: Coming this summer in Gilbert!
- ASU Athletic Home Games: FREE Admission to a variety of ASU Athletic Home Games (CRAZY savings! check website for list of games)
I personally cannot wait to use our POGO pass on a "date night" and we go to Tempe Paintball, a Diamond Backs Baseball game (particularly the Reds game!), and the Phoenix Rock Gym. With Nugget? I can't wait to take her to the Phoenix Zoo, Pump it Up, i.d.e.a. museum, Fat Cats, Makutu's Island, and the Enchanted Island. These are going to be amazing!
What are you waiting for? Make sure you go ahead and order your POGO pass NOW with a 60% off discount (via my link) and maximize your family activity savings!
What will you be most excited about doing when you order your family's passes?
Be sure to follow Ramblings of Mama via Facebook, Instagram, and via email
for exclusive content, reviews, giveaways, and mama tips!
Disclosure: Ramblings of Mama will always provide honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed and will only make recommendations that we feel are beneficial to our readers. Links enclosed may contain affiliate links. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions or would like your product or company featured on Ramblings of Mama, please Contact Michelle